This post is sponsored by BabbleBoxx.com on behalf of Boston Market.
During the summer months I try to spend time with each of my girls. That Eans taking time during a warm afternoon to plan something fun. This week we decided to head to Boston Market for lunch. We also went to do some shopping for summer and then we decided to hit the beach with our lunch in tow.
Their new menu is fresh for summer and right now you can DOWNLOAD your FREE COUPON for $3.00 off your next Boston Market lunch.
We did print out the coupon and take them with us to save on our lunch. My teenager decided to try the Avocado Chicken Club Sandwich. Boston Market’s Home Style Rotisserie Meals are some of our favorites but we really enjoyed the new sandwiches. We got the half sandwich and a side salad and it was the perfect lunch combo.
I think we will be back because our lunch was so delicious. It was fun to try Boston Market for lunch and we thought each of the meals was fresh and delicious.
The new lunch menu this summer includes:
● Southwest Chicken BLT on ciabatta with Cholula bacon, avocado, Tillamook pepper jack cheese, lettuce, tomato, red onion and chipotle aioli.
● Chicken Avocado Club on ciabatta with bacon, avocado, Tillamook cheddar cheese, lettuce red onion and herbed mayo.
● Chicken or Turkey on ciabatta with smoked cheddar, lettuce, tomato, red onion and herbed mayo.
● Chicken Salad on multi-grain hoagie roll with sliced tomato, lettuce and mayo.
● Southwest Cobb Salad with romaine & leaf lettuce blend, bacon, avocado, corn relish, pico de gallo, red onion and chipotle ranch dressing.
● Caesar Salad with romaine lettuce, 3-cheese blend, croutons and Caesar dressing.