I have so many friends who say they just can’t wait to visit Aulani a Disney Resort& Spa but the one thing I always hear is just how expensive it is. I get asked a lot about the resort; the best things to see and experience on the island and so I thought I’d finally share all that I know.
Aulani is one of those Disney resorts that’s just pure magic. There’s tons to do for kids and Aunty’s Beach House will keep them plenty busy throughout your stay. There’s nothing like the Disney magic with a tough of the Aloha spirit. That’s how I often describe the resort and it’s true, it’s a place your family will want to return year after year.
What truly sets Aulani apart for us is the experiences we have as a family. From snorkeling in Rainbow Reef, the kids spa to the award winning Ka Wa’ a Lu’au and of course the premium character experiences. In the theme parks many guest get to meet and greet with characters but at Aulani kids can spend time with characters with their premium character experiences. These premium experiences don’t cost a whole lot extra for the kind of magic, just imagine your kids exploring rainbow reef and learning about the local Hawaiian marine life. Or playing beach games with Moana or there’s painting surfboards with Chip and Dale. There’s nothing like it that I’ve seen form Disney and that’s why it’s on our must visit Disney Resort for families!!!
5 Ways to Save On Your Trip to Aulani a Disney Resort & Spa
- Be Flexible With Dates – This can be hard especially with kids and school schedules but the days to book Disney is Sunday-Thursday. Your most cost effective rates will be during those weekdays. Right now if you’re flexible you can get some pretty incredible rates through the end of the year.
- Book Early – Booking early allows you to not only get the room types that are island views (those view types are more cost effective) but you can also treat it as your own payment plan. It costs $400 down and the remaining balance is due 30 days prior to arrival but by booking early I get the best rates and I am allowed to pay it off as I please over time.
- Book Through Disney Directly – If you book through Disney directly you can get a vacation package. Often times Disney offers freebies like FREE Alamo rental cars and/or FREE Hele Hele Shuttle to and from the airport.
- Book A Special Offer – Disney has a lot of special offers right on the Aulani.com website. They sell out fast so book early to get the best offers! Also ask about those freebies when you call in to book. Those freebies can only be given when calling.
- Consider Disney Vacation Club – This really is a no brainer if you vacation with Disney you might as well buy a piece and have a dedicated place to vacation plan each and every year.
To BOOK CALL 1-866-44-DISNEY or visit DisneyAulani.com to learn more.