This September the Disneyland Resort is transforming both Disneyland Park and Disney’s California Adventure Park into a frightfully fun time for families. This time of year is our favorite at the Disneyland Resort because there’s so many fun new happenings that’s perfect for all ages. This fall from Sept. 7 through October 31, 2018 you can enjoy all the fun for yourself at the Disneyland Resort.
6 Frightfully Fun Things To Do At Disneyland For Halloweentime
- Visit The Newest Character On the Block – New this year is thehit Disney Junior series for families called, “Vampirina.” lso known as “Vee,” Vampirina arrives at the Disneyland Resort for the first time ever, just in time for the Halloween season. Families will have the opportunity to meet Vampirina at Disney California Adventure Park starting September 7. She will also make a special appearance during the “Frightfully Fun Parade” at Mickey’s Halloween Party.
- Reimagined Attractions – At the Disneyland Resort you will get to experience attractions in a fun and exciting new way. The class Haunted Mansion becomes Haunted Mansion Holiday, and Space Mountain in Tomorrowland becomes Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy and trust me you have to ride this revamped attraction!
- See The Exclusive Frightfully Fun Parade and Fireworks – Attending Mickey’s Halloween Party has some serious perks. You get exclusive access to Disneyland Park starting at 3PM. Unlimited downloads of of your Disney PhotoPass photos form the party. An exclusive “Frightfully Fun Parade” led by The Headless Horseman of Sleepy Hollow . You can watch The Horseman rides down Main Street, U.S.A., on his ghostly black steed with a flickering jack-o’-lantern to usher in the parade, which also features Vampirina which just so happens to be a Disney Junior favorite in our house.
- Experience Radiator Springs Turn Into Radiator Screams – Disney California Adventure Park transforms Mater’s Junkyard Jamboree takes on a spooky tone as Mater’s Graveyard JamBOOree, and Luigi’s Rollickin’ Roadsters gets a seasonal twist to become Luigi’s Honkin’ Haul-O-Ween. Every night expierence Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission: BREAKOUT! as it transforms nightly into Guardians of the Galaxy – Monsters After Dark, bringing Halloween adventure to this popular attraction.
- Halloween Themed Treats and Eats – Throughout the resort you can try some exciting new Halloween themed treats and eats. You have to try the Spooky Cone over at Disney California Adventure park, the Spoke-y Cone Macaron filled with marshmallow buttercream and candy corn, plus you’ll want to hunt down the the headless horseman cupcake and try and chocolate bat cookie in Disneyland Park at my personal favorite spot Jolly Holiday Bakery located right at the end of Main Street, U.S.A.,
One of the best events of the year at the Disneyland Resort is Mickey’s Halloween Party. There’s something for everyone and it’s such an incredible experience to watch Disneyland Park transform for the party. There’s characters in costumes and trick or treat trails. There’s even Villains Square where you can meet many of Disney’s greatest Villains. It’s smart to buy your tickets early as tickets do sell out for Mikey’s Halloween Party.
Mickey’s Halloween Party tickets may be purchased online and on mobile devices at Disneyland.com/party as well as at the Disneyland Resort main gate and by phone at 714-781-4400. Some nights may be sold out and guests may check availability at Disneyland.com/party. Online and mobile purchases are not available the day of the event. Parking is not included in the ticket price, and parking fees will apply.