This post is sponsored by Mirum, but opinions expressed are my own.
We pretty much live in our local theme parks. Being being fans of Disney, it’s only natural that we do spend a lot of time in the parks. There’s so many things to do and see, and this summer is particularly exciting with so many wonderful spicy treats! One of the things we like to do is try all the new foods and this summer. It’s a great time to enjoy food all over the resort. From hotels to the parks, Disney food helps cement those wonderful family memories.
Our 5 Favorite Disneyland Foods To Try This Summer
- Spicy Dogs With Hot Fries at Angry Dogs – spicy layers of flavors with this hot dog. Located at Angry Dogs in Pixar Pier at Disney’s California Adventure Park.
- Tomato Soup and Grilled Cheese – Creamy tomato soup and grilled cheese – Located at Jolly Holiday Bakery in Disneyland Park.
- Snow Caped Lemon Soft-Serve – In a cone it’s a lemon soft serve topped with a white chocolate. The perfect summer treat. Located at Adorable Snowman Frosted Treats in Disney’s California Adventure Park.
- Cotton Candy and Churros – You can’t leave this summer without trying one of the variety of cotton candy or churros around the park. Pineapple and sour lemon flavors will be around all summer. Churro ice cream sandwiches, grape flavored churros, cotton candy, Oreo and more right in Downtown Disney.
- Classic Rice Krispie Treats at Trolley Treats in Disney’s California Adventure. They’re just that classic Disneyland sweet treat.
- We enjoy running around and riding the attractions with our girls. We’ve spent so much time over the years that I can look back and remember my youngest taking her first steps in the parks. It’s those memories that we love to make. We love eating and all the wonderful foods and Disneyland but we also know that we have stay prepared. I can easily find Omeparzole ODT in a great tasting strawberry flavor right at my localstore.
The thing about eating your way around the resort is that eventually after attraction after attraction you’re going to need a little help processing all that food. Staying prepared with Omeparzole ODT is an easy way to ensure that I stay feeling comfortable. I really enjoy a lot of different kinds of foods so you just never know when heartburn might strike.
It’s easy to take each day and tastes great. It’s something I always take with me to the theme parks and my best tip for staying prepared this summer.
Find a Walmart store near you that carries Omeparzole ODT.
What are some of your favorite foods that give you heartburn?