One of the things our girls love to do is play with slime. I think like all kiddos they just love getting messy with their hands and since slime is still all the rage we wanted to share a fun Disney inspired idea. We recently celebrated the opening of Pixar Pier here at the Disneyland Resort. My oldest daughter and I just ran the Cast Member 5k and we had fun celebrating at the end of the run with some of our favorite characters form The Incredibles.
We are a Disneyland family, we love the theme parks. We also happen to love The Incredicoaster so with that in mind my girls really loved the idea of creating an Incredibles Themed Slime!!!! It’s just a fun kid friendly activity that will keep your kiddos busy this summer!
- In a bowl, pour the entire 5 oz bottle of clear glue.
- Add in ½ cup of water.
- Add in ½ tsp baking soda and stir.
- Add in about 1 tbsp of red paint. Stir until incorporated.
- Next, pour in your glitter! Red and gold are perfect Incredible colors.
- Finally, fill with confetti! You can add more confetti at the end if you would like. We used two different kinds of confetti in ours. The pack comes with several ‘types’ of Incredible confetti!
- Add 1 tbsp contact solution. It will instantly begin to form.
- It will be STICKY! Don’t panic! Mix the solution in the bowl until it starts to form.
- Knead the slime until it is no longer sticky.
- Store in an airtight container