This post is sponsored by Dr. Panda all opinions are my own.
It’s officially spring break and while our girls enjoy getting outside for an adventure there are also times that they are inside having to entertain themselves. My girls have always enjoyed playing the games and Apps from Dr. Panda so it’s no surprise that they were excited to try the brand new Dr. Panda Restaurant 3 App. These are one of the fun apps for kids that I actually don’t mind my kids playing and they can’t get enough.
With Restaurant 3 you get to run your very own restaurant. Learning to pick ingredients and add spices and sauces, chopping and cooking. It’s all about being creative in the kitchen. It’s that virtual kitchen set that we all had as kids but with even more than you ever imagined having. It’s just fun for kids and one of those games that fun for both of my younger girls. My youngest is 5 and my middle is 8 so they are right at that age that this is one of those games that really keeps them entertained.
Even better is that Dr Panda 3 is totally FREE!!!!
– Unleash your creativity and be the best chef in the world.
– Over 20 ingredients and condiments to choose from!
– Learn how to run your very own restaurant!
– Make pizzas, burgers, pasta and more!
– Be rewarded and level up for your culinary talent!
– Master all the different kitchen tools!
– Play at your own pace with no time limits!
– Fun for toddlers, children, teenagers and adults alike.
– Safe for kids! COPPA compliant and no third party ads
– Try Dr. Panda Restaurant 3 for free!
– Kids learn basic cooking methods for different types of recipes.
– Get familiar with different ingredients and handy cooking tools.
– Become receptive to customer’s facial responses based on what they like and don’t like.
– Kids can role-play and develop storytelling skills.
Find more Dr. Panda games on the App Store by simply searching for #drp!