My girls love to create things and they really do enjoy crafting. Even if it’s simple it’s just a great way to just spend time with my kids. This Shamrock Wand Craft is so simple and it’s a fun craft for kids. Crafting with kids doesn’t have to be complicated and this is one of those things that they will enjoy creating.
- Glitter foam shamrock craft shapes
- 12 inch wooden dowels
- Various green ribbons
- Plastic gold coins
- Gold spray paint
- In a well ventilated area, use gold spray paint to color your wooden dowels.
- Once the dowels are dry, glue one to the back of each glitter foam shamrock craft shape.
- Turn the wand over and glue a plastic gold coin to the center of each shamrock.
- Cut ribbons that are various shades of green to different lengths. Flip over the shamrock wand and glue the ribbons along the back of the shamrock so that they drape down.
- Then you’re done! Enjoy!