This is a sponsored post with BODYARMOR as part of the Mom It Forward Influencer Network.
I actually am one of those people who say that they enjoy workouts. Between lifting weights with a personal trainer or even just my favorite dance fitness classes I’m one of those regulars at my local gym. I’m not sure how my workout has become the hardest yet most rewarding part of my day but that’s exactly how I feel.
5 Things You Should Do After Every Workout
- Do A Proper Cool Down – Your muscles have to go form an active burning state to a recovery state. It’s important that you properly cool down this allows your body to cool down. Just a five minute cool down is effective.
- Stretch It Out – This year I’m working on my flexibility so I actually enjoy stretching. Stretching allows your muscles to again recover but it’s about balance you don’t want to stretch too much and strain something. Find balance within your stretches.
- Roll It Out – Roll out your muscles with a foam roller. This helps increase your flexibility and blood flow. It helps me prevent being super sore as well and feels wonderful after a harder weight lifting workout.
- Eat Something – Consuming protein after a workout is important. It not only provides your muscles with much needed energy but allows those muscles to heal faster.
- Rehydrate – The more you sweat the harder you’re working. It’s not only important for your overall health to stay well hydrated but it’s also an essential part of recovery when it comes to working out. You’ll feel better and see more benefits if you are properly hydrated. BODYARMOR is a premium, sports drink that provides a superior hydration. It is packed with electrolytes, coconut water and vitamins and is low in sodium and high in potassium. It’s the perfect after workout drink for recovery.
BODYARMOR is committed to fueling athletes. It was designed by athletes for athletes. I like that their BODYARMOR Lyte is naturally sweetened and only has 20 calories. It tastes great and really provides me with the elegy I need to recover and keep up with my day. Packed full of electrolytes it’s one of the best ways that I cool down and recharge after my workouts.
Features Include –
- Electrolytes for Sport
- Performance pH 8+
- Wide-Mouth Bottle fr easy drinking
- Available in 20 oz., 23.7 oz. Sports Cap and 1 Liter bottles for all your needs
I know I can easily find my favorite BODYARMOR products at my local Kroger store in Anaheim.
How do you cool down after a workout?
Enter below to win a months supply of BODYARMOR products and a $25 Kroger Gift card!!!