This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Pampers at Sam’s Club. The opinions and text are all mine.
Let’s face it, having kids is one of the best things to ever happen to me. It’s also become one of my biggest stresses as well. Life wasn’t so chaotic when I had my first and second babies. It’s only when baby number three came along that our life got a lot more chaotic. I quickly learned that one tantrum from one of my girls could easily lead to a downward spiral for all of them.
5 Simple Tips To Keep Chaos Under Control with Kids
- Get Organized – I struggled most with this but it’s one of the most important tips. Whether its toys or after school activity schedules, being organized means less chaos in our day.
- Make Them Clean – We started with our girls as toddlers and babies. We made picking up toys a game was fun for our baby early on. It does take longer for kids to clean up after themselves but it’s important that when it comes to cleaning that they do it.
- Get Out and Have Fun – It’s important to break up the chaos with a little fun. When kids are inside too much they have a lot of built up energy. One of the things I have learned is that to prevent chaos we allow our kiddos to burn it off. 🙂
- Be Consistent – Whether it’s working on baby led weaning or even toddler tantrums, staying constant is key. Praise good behaviors and stay consistent with working on the bad behaviors. It’s also important to have routines like bedtime and nightly reading. This allows your little ones to transition into a calm environment when needed.
- Stay Prepared – Some of my biggest stresses are when I am not prepared. Shopping ahead of time and stocking up at Sam’s Club is important. So make sure you’re always stocked up on essentials like diapers and wipes.
Right now, you can get an instant $10 off when you buy 2 Pampers products at Sam’s Club, making it easy to keep your babies comfortable and dry. That’s a great deal and buying in bulk really is one of the best ways to shop for our entire family.
What are your best ways to keep chaos under control in 2018?