This post was sponsored by the Hass Avocado Board as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
In our family we can’t get enough of avocados. All year round here in Southern California you can find Hass Avocados and we enjoy using them in many different dishes. Did you know that avocados are also good for you.
5 Benefits To Eating Avocado
- Avocados make it easy for my kids to eat their fruits and get healthy unsaturated fats into their diets, which is great for their growing bodies and minds.
- Avocados contain naturally good monounsaturated fat and they are 100% cholesterol free.
- Avocados are a nutrient booster and allow your body to better absorb the other nutrient rich foods you consume.
- Avocados contain 20 minerals and nutrients to naturally give your body the nutrients it needs to stay healthy and strong.
- Avocados taste great and make for an easy summer party food to enjoy with friends and family.
Our family and friends love avocados as much as we do so we were so excited to share a little fun with our own avocado in home party. We also served one of our own favorite recipes along with some delicious recipes from the Hass Avocado website. Since we just moved and our summer has been so hectic we loved the idea of just getting everyone together for a summer pool party. Where we can enjoy our family by the pool and just have a little fun and delicious food.
VEGAN AVOCADO CEVICHE RECIPE
1 ripe, fresh Hass avocado*, halved, pitted, peeled and cubed
1 cup cup cauliflower, diced
2 tomatoes, diced
1/3 cup red onion, finely diced
1 Tbsp. jalapeno pepper, minced
1 clove garlic, minced
1 Tbsp. fresh cilantro, chopped
1 Tbsp. lime juice
1/2 tsp. salt
1 Tbsp. olive oil
In a large bowl, combine avocado, cauliflower, tomatoes, onion, jalapeno, garlic, cilantro, lime juice, salt and olive oil.
Transfer to a serving bowl. Serve with homemade pita chips or tortilla chips.
Some of our favorite ways to enjoy our avocado dishes is with tortillas chips and fresh veggies. I found it’s a delicious and fun way to get everyone eating their veggies and our friends really enjoyed discovering delicious new ways to use avocados in their recipes. We also served delicious burgers that were topped with a chile poblano guacamole . You have got to try this burger recipe, it’s the most flavorful way to take your burgers up a notch and our new favorite for backyard BBQs. There’s just something so special about spending moments with your favorite enjoying delicious food. With our busy summer already we’re really looking forward to take more of these moments.
You can learn more and find more delicious avocado recipes on the Hass Avocado website.
What are your favorite ways to enjoy avocados?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.