This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Radio Flyer girls scooter. The opinions and text are all mine.
Living in Southern California there are so many things to see and places to visit. We are an active family who enjoys spending our time together creating lasting memories. Traveling provides our children with plenty of opportunities to learn new things and explore the many things that there are to do.
7 Lessons Kids Can Learn From Traveling
- Patience – Traveling is often times fluid, it changes quickly and often delays can arise. Traveling teaches your children patience and just rolling with whatever comes.
- Confidence – Traveling has given my children confidence, not only in exploring new things but in interacting with other cultures.
- Perspective – With traveling your children learn perspective realizing how big of a place the world is and how much there is to learn.
- Integrity – Traveling buildings integrity. Children get to see how other cultures live, experiencing new places and diverse backgrounds.
- A History Lesson – There is so much actual learning that happens when we travel. From the zoo to the museum, even just experiencing other cultures can be a learning experience.
- Family Bonds – With traveling you will gain a number of shared experiences and memories. You never have to be far form your family to feel like you are at home and that’s what it’s all about. That lasting family connection.
- The Ability To Be Carefree – When traveling as a family you are often on a vacation so just allowing yourself to be carefree. have fun, ride bikes or a scooter. Explore a new park and play tag. Being active with your kids energizes you and don’t we all travel for fun? So get out and play and have some fun!
Just this weekend in San Diego our girls set out on our own adventure to one of our favorite parks downtown. It’s one of those places that our kids just love and has helped to build confidence with our four year old. Her girls scooter is not only fun but really she’s learning so many life lessons simply from playing. Being the youngest she is our most sensitive child so I like activities that grow her confidence and playing is a great way to do just that.
Building Confidence With Her Girls Scooter
For the last 100 years Radio Flyer has been inspiring kids to get out a play. Radio Flyer has introduced Radio Flyer Adventure Travel, the site that wants to inspire you to get out a play with your kids. With essential products for play like the Build-A-Wagon or Build-A-Scooter. Our youngest has her own girls scooter that is customized and pink and was have built just for her. It’s the perfect travel companion for all of our adventures this summer! Just put it in the back of the car and we are off!
Be sure to check out the video for more information.
We have one $100 Radio Flyer gift card to also give away! Just comment below with a place you would go like to on adventure with your kids.