I’m sharing CURAD® in my life as part of a sponsored series for Socialstars™ #CURAD #SoothePlus
We are an active family and we enjoy spending time outdoors together. When we moved to Southern California I knew there was so much for our kids to see and explore. We enjoy spending time at the beach, or hiking in the mountains. Luckily for our family and our healthy family lifestyle we have a lot of activities to inspire us to get outdoors with our kids.
5 Reasons You Should Get Outdoors With Your Kids
- Create Lasting Memories – My kids always say they love our weekend adventures, we’re creating memories that builds the find between us as a family.
- Learn Something New – My husband is big on teaching our girls as we are active so places like hiking and tide pools provide plenty of opportunities to learn something new.
- Explore A New Place – We love exploring new places right in our own community, you never know what you’re going to find.
- For Your Health – It’s good to be active, sometimes it’s a more challenging hike. Other times it’s just being active on the beach but it’s good for your health to stay active.
- Get Over Fears – Our youngest has been fearful at times, she falls easily and has often scarped her knees on our hiking adventures. The best thing to do is stay prepared with bandages and gauze and simple first aid products.
With so many beaches here in SoCal we like to take the opportunity to visit tide pools. Along the California coastline there are many hikes that are great for families and kids. The tide pools in Laguna Beach are one of our favorite spots to explore.
We always pack a backpack with supplies. Things like first air products from CURAD® like bandages and gauze, snacks, and water bottles. Our kiddos have fallen and there’s nothing worse than a skinned knee while you’re trying to explore. If a fall happens I can easily help her feel better which has really allowed our little one to move forward and not be fearful. She’s still eager to climb and explore and so it’s something we have learned to always keep on hand.
Especially if you know you’re going to be away from home, staying prepared with a first aid kit even if it is simple is important. For more information visit the CURAD® website.