When people say that working out can be hard I know how how hard it can be. Sometimes just finding the time to get in a workout if difficult and more often than not it’s easy to just skip one or two, which then turns into six and then ten. It’s that easy to get off track but one thing I have learned is that my workout is my most enjoyable part of my day. Although this year my goals to lift weights and to really work on my stregnth have been the most difficult thing I have ever done. These workouts are also the most fulfilling and surprisingly I’m dying but it’s the most enjoyable part of my day. So here’s to 2017 and not hating your workout!
5 Reasons Why I’ve Learned to Love My Workout
- I’ve found something that I love to do. In between heavy weight lifting days I get to dance in zumba. Find a teacher that motivates you and you’ll love zumba. Literally dancing makes me excited for my week to start!
- Strength in knowing that nothing in my day will be harder than my workout so I give it my all.
- Setting goals. My goal for this year was to learn to lift weights so I got a personal trainer and have set out on that path.
- Alone time!!! Probably the best thing about spending time at the gym is that there’s no toddlers there asking for a snack.
- The music. Take the time to develop your favorite playlist and jam out. Who can have a bad day after that?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.