This is a partnered post with the Shopkick App to share the benefits of earning kicks and find new trends and the latest savings and deals. All opinions are from our own experience.
Do you look to save money every time you shop? I know I do. Even when I do to a store, I may browse to see if I can find things on sale and buy now to save money later. It seems like everyday some store is putting something on sale that I will be buying later.
If I could find a way to have every new deal going on, that would be great. With the holiday shopping season here, and the long list of people to get gifts for, I have been slowly shopping and waiting to find deals to save money. With gifts for 3 kids, their teachers, friends, our family, it all adds up.
Shopkick is a shopping app that helps me find local deals from the ease of my home. What makes shopkick unique is that not does it just share local deals, but I can earn “kicks.” Kicks are similar to points and are earned by checking in at stores and/or sharing receipts from things bought from stores on ShopKick.
What is great about having an easy way to shop and see whats new is finding the latest trends. Now I can find awesome daily deals and never miss a chance to save. Plus when out and about shopping I can earn Kicks for visiting and checking into some of my favorite stores and even form just scanning different items around the store.
When you make purchases that earn kicks, its easy as simply scanning your receipt. Start saving and earn kicks for use with store giftcards while at the same time finding new trends and savings. Download the ShopKick app, create an account, and check out this video to learn more: http://www.shopkick.com/how-it-works .
4 WAYS TO GET KICKS
- WALK IN TO STORES is a easy way to earn kicks. Find the Walk-in icon in the app and visit those local stores. Make sure your Bluetooth and microphone access are allowed to get your kicks.
- SUBMIT RECEIPTS FOR PURCHASED ITEMS and earn kicks when you buy select items in-store. Find out participating stores with the app. Purchase those items and submit a receipt to get your kicks.
- SCAN PRODUCTS by selecting the Stores tab and tap the barcode icon to see available products for kicks. Scan the items with your camera and earn kicks.
- LINK YOUR CREDIT CARD and earn kicks while you shop. Make sure to run your debit card as credit to earn kicks.
Shopkicks makes it easy to find participating stores. Just let the app access your location and it will return a list of results and deals. This is the last final weekend also known as “Blue Weekend” (December 16-18). With 9 days left to shop earn kicks for last minute gift ideas and even stocking stuffers. Download the app and check out the app today, December 16th with ways to get a lot of kicks from favorite brands and retailers.
Earn free gift cards by redeeming kicks from your holiday shopping. Visiting stores, scanning items, buying things, even linking your credit card can earn valuable kicks.
Friday AND Saturday (12/16 – 12/17) visit the following retailers for 2x Kicks on Purchases:
- Best Buy
- TJ Maxx
- American Eagle/Aerie
- Osh Kosh
- The Fragrance Outlet
- Bare Escentuals
- Yankee Candle
Sunday (12/18) will be offers for walk-in kicks at:
- Best Buy (150)
- TJ Maxx (150)
- Marshalls (150)
- American Eagle/Aerie (150)
- Macy’s (150)
- Carter’s (150)
- Target (100 walk-in kicks, sponsored by Shopkick)
Save some money and earn kicks for giftcards for later purchases. Keep up on deals and have fun saving money. Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas!
What Store Would You Cash Out Your Kicks At?