We are happy to partner with Bach Rescue on this post. All opinions are our own. #RescueStressRelief
Lets face it, the holidays are stressful. Everything from shopping, traffic to kids school performances and dance recitals. It all seems to all happen this time of year so it’s important to find simple ways to stress less. If there’s one thing I have learned since having my third baby is that you have to simplify things so you can stress less. With it being the happiest time of year I’d rather spend more moments enjoying my time with my family than stressing out so I always try to remember these simple tips.
5 Simple Ways To Stress Less This Holiday Season
- Organize -Being organized is a great way to know what is happening and what is going to happen. Avoid stress by overbooking your family by writing things down and keeping a schedule.
- Simplify – Be it your overstuffed drawers or your shopping list, try to simplify the things you have to do by organizing your lists before hand.
- Get Moving – This time of year vitamin D can be limited as we don’t get to spend a lot of time in the sun so making sure you get added vitamins you may need to keep off those winter blues.
- Get Enough Sleep – Not only is it important to be active and get exercise but getting enjoy sleep is equally important. Rescue Sleep is a fast acting natural way to get enough sleep and you don’t wake up feeling drowsy.
- Find Ways To Destress – Enjoy a cup of hot tea, read a book, take Rescue Remedy for a fast acting stress relief.
Rescue Remedy is a blend of five Bach Flower Remedies. I have personally found it very fast-acting in alleviating an impatient attitude and lowering stress. This holiday season I plan on keeping around Rescue Remedy products on hand. No need to stress out about dinner being done on time again! One of the best ways to stress less to to let go of expectations. I always had this expectations that dinner had to be done at a certain time but I remind myself that it’s Christmas time we make our own schedule. No one is going to care if we eat a little later or that our Christmas decor is perfect. I spent so much time stressing when my babies were younger that now that they are getting older I want to just spend more moments making memories together.
I am a nervous traveler so I always keep Rescue Pastilles on hand. Whether I’m just driving or flying it’s always nice to find a natural remedy for when I get anxious. I like that the pastilles are great tasting and come in an easy to use package that I can easily throw in any bag. This time of year with family visiting and all the traveling we are doing sleeping can be a bit rough. Like many people I find it really hard to sleep away from home so Rescue Sleep is one of those things I rely on when I need sleep. One of the best ways to reduce your stress is to get enough sleep and I like that Rescue has a sleep formula that’s is a natural way to fall asleep fast.
What are your best tips for a stress free holiday season?