When I think of all the memories we have made during Christmas I always think about the days that we did something adventurous together. Theme parks are always a great place to visit and at Knott’s Berry Farm there are so many things to do just in time for Christmas. My favorite thing about riding the rides at Knott’s with my girls is watching them have so much fun.
Knott’s Berry Farm is also the merriest farm this time of year with their Christmas Cabin. We had a great time sampling the Christmas cookies and enjoying cold milk. We also had egg nog and hot cocoa. You’l find roasted nuts and other treats around the Christmas Cabin. Of course you’ll also find Santa in the Christmas Cabin! This was a true delight for our girls and this was our first year with our youngest actually meeting Santa. It was quite the moment for her and it all happened during our visit.
5 Reasons Your Family Must Visit Knott’s Merry Farm
- The Rides – Huddle together and bundle up and hit some rides. There’s always fun around every corner at Knott’s Berry Farm.
- Santa’s Christmas Cabin – You can meet Santa and enjoy milk and cookies and egg nog. There’s even roasted nuts and other delectable treats to be had.
- The Christmas Ice Show – Merry Christmas, Snoopy! is fun for the whole family. I have to say this was our favorite thing and our entire family loved this show!
- An Old Fashioned Christmas – The Merriest Show Ever, Charlie Brown is located at Calico Mine Stage. There is also a tree lighting in Calico and so Christmas in Calico takes you back in time to celebrate the holiday season in the Old West.
- Memories – We happened to go to Knott’s on a day that it was raining. Now most people might have left and a lot did but we found ourself hugging together, riding rides, enjoying hot cocoa and I have to say it was one of our best trips ever to a theme park. Our youngest also went up to Santa for the first time, when we went to leave she ran back for one last hug. I could tell that moment meant a lot to both Santa and to our youngest and so an ordinary day turned into an extraordinarily memorable day. That’s what the Christmas season is all about!
Our entire family enjoyed each of the shows and we found ourselves wanting to go back again for the ice show. It was fun for the whole family and it was the best way to end such a fun a merry day.
You can get your ticket’s to Knott’s Merry Farm and learn more on their website.