We are happy to partner with J.M. Sucker on these easy breakfast ideas. All opinions are my own.
Our mornings always start out somewhat like this, we wake up, getting the kids dressed and then head downstairs for a quick breakfast. With three kiddos it’s easy to say that we often are in a hurry so our mornings often start out in a rush. We eat a lot of Jif peanut butter so we were thrilled to hear that Jif released a new spread that’s just perfect for breakfast. The new Jif flavored peanut butter spreads come in cinnamon and maple flavored and they’re both absolutely delicious.
Breakfast doesn’t have to be boring or overly complicated. This teddy bear breakfast bagel is one of our girls favorite and its perfect for easy breakfast ideas.
5 Easy Breakfast Ideas for the Whole Family –
- Maple Teddy Bear Breakfast Bagel – Maple Jif Breakfast spread served on a whole wheat bagel and topped with a teddy bear face. Kids will love it!
- Maple Breakfast Spread Waffles – Jif Maple Breakfast Spread on a delicious waffle topped with fresh fruit.
- Cinnamon French Toast Logs – Another fun breakfast for kids. French toast sticks with Jif Cinnamon Breakfast Spreads topped with raisins, a fun breakfast version of ants on a log.
- Make Ahead Cinnamon Maple Breakfast Spread Waffles – Silver dollar pancakes infused with Cinnamon and Maple Jif Breakfast Spreads. Easy to make ahead and to freeze for easy breakfasts.
- Quick Whole Wheat Toast – My quick breakfast with Jif Breakfast Spreads, in addition I like to have yogurt on the side. This is an easy one for the whole family.
Some of our favorite breakfasts are simple and fun and the teddy bear bagel is simple and fun and easy enough to let you kids get involved with.
I am believe in allowing your kids to get in the kitchen and get messy. Our kids enjoy playing with their food plus it gets them excited. It’s a fun way to sneak in extra fruits and veggies too. The teddy bear bagel is so simple and fun, just a whole wheat bagel, Jif Maple Spread and is fun for the whole family.
Another quick breakfast idea that is on our morning breakfast hacks list is the breakfast style ants on a log.
Made with the Jif Cinnamon Spread it’s the perfect addition to french toast and another fun breakfast for kids. Our girls always enjoy putting on their own raisin ants and it’s just another fun way to enjoy breakfast as a family.
As a busy mom of three I am always looking for ways to simplify our life. So it’s nice to find foods that our kids will actually eat. With the protein these will also help fuel their bodies through their day.
You can learn more about the new Jif Flavored Spreads on their website.