I live a pretty ordinary life, although running your own business and being a mom to three can mean that I get pretty stressed out from time to time. My husband often tells me I need to find better ways to manage my stress and I’m so glad I finally found a simple solution that is helping me become more mindful with the Spire Mindfulness + Activity Tracker. I actually had no idea I was that stressed out or tense until I started to use my Spire Mindfulness + Activity Tracker.
The Spire Mindfulness + Activity Tracker acts like a guide for mindfulness and tracks your breathing. It’s inspired me to find the importance of breathing to better understand my state of mind. In fact, it’s inspired me to find more ways to become mindful in my every day life.
10 Simple Ways To Be Mindful Each Day
- Live in the moment – Don’t allow the past or future to interrupt living in the moment, allow yourself to just be.
- Accept Things As They Are – You can’t change everything!
- Eat Mindfully – Your body is meant to be nourished by the food that you eat. Take the time to properly chew your food and eat whole foods that will fuel your body.
- Accept Your Weaknesses – Accept your flaws and realize your weaknesses don’t devalue who you are. Once you know what your weak parts are you can start to work on them.
- Take Steps – Take small steps towards your goals, however small they might be.
- Create A Mantra – Tell yourself your weaknesses and then build up your strengths. Each day try to remind yourself of your mantra, change it as you change.
- Rest Well – The key to starting your day postivley is to get enough sleep at night. Head to bed earlier and remind yourself before bed of all the good parts of your day. Let go of the stressful moments, knowing you can’t change or return back to them.
- Start Your Day Positively – Start your day with you mantra, allow yourself to start each day refreshed and new. Enjoy a cup of tea, read a book, do something you enjoy for yourself as you start your day.
- Take A Class – Try a yoga class, running, or anything else you might enjoy. Use the time during exercise to reassure yourself and analyze your weaknesses, yoga is a great class to learn breathing techniques.
- Know Yourself – Use a product like the Spire Mindfulness + Activity Tracker to help guide you on your path.
Using the Spire Mindfulness + Activity Tracker I have really begun to better know myself and am becoming more mindful. It is also an activity tracker and can count calories just like other wearable trackers. It does have additional features that I really like and even has helpful tutorials to help guide me back to a peaceful state of mind. Breathing techniques and meditation are such an easy way to become more mindful and aware of yourself.
I like that the Spire Mindfulness + Activity Tracker is small and easy to wear.
My Spire Mindfulness + Activity Tracker gives me important insights like it tells me when I’ve been very focused and active. If I’m stressed and tense it has a little buzz that alerts me and I can see right on my phone that I’ve bene tense and/or focused. It also lets me know at what points during the day I have been tense so I can become more mindful of the things that are causing stress in my life.
I have found much easier ways to cope with my stress since I started wearing my Spire Mindfulness + Activity Tracker. It’s really offering me valuable insights into myself that I wouldn’t have known otherwise.
You can learn more about the Spire Mindfulness + Activity Tracker on their website.
What are some simple ways you have become more mindful?
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.