This is a partnered post with Providence Health, all opinions are our own.
I’ve been one of those parents who find their little ones sick and we end up taking them into the ER in a panic only to discover it’s just a virus. When our kids are sick we are always quick to respond but it’s not always during hours which we can reach a doctor. Ever traveled and gotten a sick? Nothing is worse than being so far from home with little help. Plus lets all face it sometimes our lives are just too busy to get to a doctor like we should.
5 Simple Reasons To See An An Online Healthcare Provider
- Kids – Your kids never get sick at convenient times, easily see a doctor without ever having to leave your home.
- Traveling – Ever travel and get sick? Easily see a doctor anywhere and get the care you need quickly.
- Too Busy – Want to avoid traffic or even just making the trip to see the doctor? Easily see a doctor right from the comfort of your own home, in your own time. You can also get prescription refills easily!
- Healthcare Costs – Don’t have healthcare or have a high deductable? Providence Health eXpress is only $39 per visit.
- Embarrassed – Maybe you’re like me and your kids have pink eye, save yourself the embarrassment and the hassle by seeing an online healthcare provider. Checkout the many common conditions treated with an online doctor visit.
Providence Health eXpress is the online healthcare provider that you never have to have an appointment for. Available 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Pacific time, 7 days per week to patients in California and in Oregon and Washington open until midnight. you can easily see a doctor with Providence Health eXpress. Each visit you can see a doctor or nurse practitioner using secure video and audio.
Having used an online healthcare provider before it was incredibly convenient. I was able to see a doctor and get a diagnosis and treatment recommendation, including medication if needed. I used a video appointment and the doctor was able to see me and my child, turns out it was just a simple case of pink eye but it saved us a trip to the doctors.
What I like about Providence Health eXpress is that you can easily see the doctors and read their profile and then decide which doctor that is available that you want to see. This is very helpful, especially if I’m seeing a doctor with my kiddos. Providence Health eXpress is also affordable at only $39 for a visit it can also be billed to your insurance, if applicable. It’s nice to have options and seeing a doctor on your own time is something I find incredibly valuable. I’m always looking for things to make my life easier and Providence Health eXpress does just that!
You can see an online provider today with Providence Health eXpress.
Have you seen an online healthcare provider, could you use this service?