We are happy to partner with Fruit of the Loom on this post, all opinions are our own.
We are just a few weeks away from the first day of school and I’m already stressing about getting ready. There’s so many things to do besides enjoy the last days of summer. We have supplies, shoes and clothing to buy for. With all three of our girls already headed back to school this year I’m already stressed out about everything that needs to be done.
One thing about getting ready for back to school with three kids that I worry about most is staying within a budget. Fruit of the Loom allows me to provide my kids with comfortable underwear at a price that stays within my budget. My kids like Fruit of the Loom because not only are their products comfortable but they’re also tagless.
Back-to-School Shopping – 5 Stress-Free Tips for Your Family
- Get Your Kids Involved – Getting your kids involved in back to school shopping will help them be involved but will also give you a break. Have them help you create a shopping list of items they may want and need.
- Plan Ahead – Having a list and knowing what to shop for, you’ll be able to head right into the store to grab what’s needed. This will also help you stay within budget without purchasing things that are not on your list.
- Start Shopping Early – I’ve made the mistake of shopping last minute and not being able to find anything that was on my child’s required supply list. Shop early and save yourself the hassle.
- Stay Organized – Think back to last year what worked for your family and what did not? Use those lessons to organize and prioritize. Getting organized before school starts will help you stress less.
- Shop Savings – Shop sales and use coupons for savings. I don’t think you should ever pay full price for anything so plan ahead to shop sale days. Look for products that provide bonus products, then you’ll get more for your money!
Fruit of the Loom sent our family a fun bonus and this week, as we get ready for back to school, our meals were totally taken care of thanks to Hello Fresh.
Want to win your very own Bonus Bonus?
Be sure to enter the Fruit of the Loom #BonusBonusContest. You start by following @FruitoftheLoom on Twitter and Instagram. Then share a photo of any Fruit of the Loom® underwear product and/or package, opened or unopened, along with a caption telling your most humorous stress-related story from the back to school shopping season.
Be sure to include the hashtag #BonusBonusContest. You can win prizes like 1 free month of Hello Fresh prepackaged meals, a fun family movie night out at AMC Theaters, pampering from a national massage company, dinner at your favorite restaurant, or beauty looks from a beauty-box subscription. For full rules and details please visit the contest page.
What’s one tip you have for stress free back to school shopping?