I’m sharing #Luvs in my life as part of a LUVs sponsored series for Socialstars™. #LuvsDiapers #LuvsCrowd
We spend a lot of time on the go in between our summer activities and all of the other things we have going on we never seem to slow down. I know that with three kids, work and my own life I have to simplify everything that we do. The key to being able to manage it all is being able to stay organized and stay prepared, especially with little ones.
5 Simple Hacks For Busy Moms This Summer
- Staying Prepared – Our youngest is so adventurous so to keep her busy I’m making sure we have plenty of things to do. Staying prepared with fun activities, crafts and activities will help your kiddos stay engaged. Even if it’s just an hour at the park or painting with water colors at home. Try to plan one thing each day that’s simple and fun and it gets the kiddos out of the house and keeps them busy.
- Headed to the Beach? – Make sure you also take baby powder, it easily helps you get sand off your kiddos! Want to hide valuables so you can splash with your little one down at the water hide your phone in a diaper, it’s the best way to deter anyone form touching your things.
- Get Messy – Summer is one of the messiest times for my little ones. Did you know that if you use a cupcake liner on your popsicle you can prevent your popsicle form melting and dripping all over? It really works! Plus you can use that same cupcake liner to top your drinks with and keep out bugs and unwanted critters out of your cup.
- Have Fun – Summer is all about fun so spend some time not planning anything at all. Last minute plans are sometimes the best plans!
- Stay Organized – I like to stay organized this helps us when we have to leave the house. Making sure you have things like diapers and sunscreen in one place so they are easy to grab. If you’re traveling organize your kids clothing by outfit per day in bags.
One thing that I know is that you don’t have to spend a lot of money to have a great summer. The same goes for essentials for my kids like diapers. Luvs diapers are great quality and a great value. I never have to worry with Luvs because know that my little one is protected from leaks so we can spend more time having fun and making memories this summer!
Make sure you also check out Luvs Pinterest page for more fun ideas and hacks to get you through your summer. Also you can follow LUVS on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest.
What are your best hacks for getting through a busy summer?
I love your tips! Baby powder and sand is a great one and so is your organizational one! It’s so nice to grab things and know exactly where they are when you need them!
Christina Aliperti says
My nieces get extra screen time when their mom has a lot to do. It’s a special treat so you don’t hear a peep from them and she can get things done.
Great summer hacks for mom. Not a mom yet but my summer hack is beaches and travel. I am always chasing a beach!
I didn’t know you could use baby powder to get sand off of you! How cool is that!?
Staying organized is on the top of my list. My kiddos are older now, but this is always a priority
That cupcake wrapper is a good idea. I heard someone say a plastic cup does the same for kids with sparklers. I meant to try it this year, but forgot!
Great tips. I actually have never heard the baby powder one and I live at the beach LOL. I am going to be trying it.
Something about the lazy days of summer turns my kids into bottomless pits. I set up snack bins for each kid that don’t get refilled so they don’t spend all day snacking.
That baby powder hack has been a lifesaver for us. The kids always have heaps of sand on their feet when we get to the car, but the powder takes care of that every time.
Liz Mays says
I like your ideas. I do need to do some organizing! It would be nice to head out east to the beach too.
One of my hacks is how to identify water bottles. We seem to have a ton of those rubber bracelets… they hand them out at parades, and fairs. Some have company names on or pictures. We use those on water bottles, just turn em over if you don’t like the words and remember the color.
The cupcake liner Popsicle hack is brilliant. My kids could make such a mess with Popsicles.
have fun is the most important to me right now! I’m super stressed out and think having some fun with my kids is the only way to occupy my self and not be so worried! Great tips!
Catherine Sargent says
These are really great tips. I will have to try the baby powder trick next time we go to the beach.
Seattle Travel Blogger says
You have a good list here.
That Popsicle tip was a good one.
Stacie @ Divine Lifestyle says
My kids are all older now, but I still have to stay organized to stay on the ball. I have 4 kids. If I get off track, it’s almost impossible to get back on again.