We were sent a Venta Airwasher to try and share its benefits.
Making sure we have clean air to breath is super important in a household with young children. Having grown up in Oregon most my life and now finally settling in Southern California, one of the biggest changes for me has been getting used to the air down here. While we don’t live in an area with the highest numbers in the region for bad air pollution, there are other factors that also affect air quality and that is the dryness, dust ad allergens.
We have a lot of it all, and air pollution can creep up on hot days especially during the summer. But I have learned some preventative measures to reduce my frustration with allergic reactions and for my kids. Basically all I can do is to adjust the factors that bother me; air quality and humidity.
Here are some tips for moving from a cool, moist climate to a warm and hot, dry environment:
- Get ready for the move and be aware of the changes and possible changes your body my make. This could include develop sinus type of allergies, dry nose and thoat, coughing, and many other effects. Here is a great post on Sinus Health & Dry Air from a Sinus Surgeon out of NYC.
- Take a shower before bed. Helps to open and provide some humidity, clean off dust, pollution and dead skin. Helps to keep bed, room and breathing clean for the night.
- Use some kind of moisturizer. While this may help for those who may itch from dry skins, etc, this will have little effect on breathing or sinus issues. I find in the evenings on warm dry days I may itch from dry skin. Moisturizer can help as well as hydrating skin.
- Drink water. This is probably the easiest way to benefit the skin and sinuses. Water is important so make sure to drink a lot of it when living in warm and all dry conditions.
- Keep the air moist and humid. While a humidifier works well, in warm and hot areas a hot humidifier is great to do the job but not fun because they make spaces warm. Living in a larger and open home, we use a Venta LW45 Airwasher that works to provide perfectly humidified air, moisturize skin, and help to reduce allergies and related problems.
The Venta Airwasher works to catch bacteria, allergens, dust, pollen, pet dander & odors without the use of filters. While we use a air filter and it does the job, we do find ourselves keeping busy families healthy year-round.
The Venta Airwasher worked for us. After several fills of water, this is what was left over from our air. This is dander, dust, allergens, pollution, name it.
Why the Venta Airwasher?
- GOODBYE dry skin & allergy symptoms! Using only water and the finest in German engineering, the Venta Airwasher literally washes the air in your home. The Airwasher is designed to work in harmony with your heating and cooling units to properly rehydrate and wash your air, removing dust, allergens and bacteria.
- It’s the most powerful 2-in-1 humidifier and purifier on the market today.
- It’s simple! The Airwasher comes out of the box and is up-and-running in less than five minutes. The Airwasher is also easy to use, fill and clean.
- The Airwasher is hygienic, premium quality, long-lasting, low-maintenance and eco-friendly.
- NO OVERHUMIDIFICATION- With our revolutionary cold water evaporation system, the air in your home takes only the moisture it needs from the Venta Airwasher, and no more. The humidification stops but the purification continues. This makes the Airwasher ideal to run 24-hours-a-day, 365-days-a-year.
- NO filters, NO white dust, NO loud noise, just perfectly humidified, clean air.