I’m sharing #Luvs in my life as part of a LUVs sponsored series for Socialstars™.
It’s safe to say that my husband and I really need a date night out. So with three little ones we always make the time to make it happen. If it were up to the kids we would never have the time so we have to make it happen. Having nights out, whether they’re just for you two or necessary for other reasons happen and especially when you have a baby you always have to be prepared. You also want to make sure that anyone watching your little ones like a babysitter are well prepared.
5 Things You Must Have For The Babysitter
- Emergency – Make sure your sitter has all emergency information including several just in case contacts, you want to go over the numbers and make sure your sitter knows your expectations in case of emergency.
- Entertainment – Keep the remote, movies, toys and things to keep your kiddos easily entertained easily accessable.
- Staying Warm – If you have a little one they might take a nap and/or be ready for bed. Make sure they have a blanket to use and
- Extra Clothes – I always like to leave an extra outfit accessible with anything our little ones need for changing.
- Diapers – Keeping everything together will make your sitters job a lot easier. Keeping wipes, cream and diapers in one spot will help anyone who is watching your kids.
When it comes to diapers you don’t have to spend the most to know what works. We know that LUVS diapers work and that I never have to sacrifice quality. Same goes for babysitters, our girls really like spending time with their favorite sitter. She’s older and very responsible. I know as parents we just have to trust our instincts so it’s important that you get to know whomever may be watching your kiddos.
For us we got to spend time with our sitter and our children before hand so we knew exactly how they would bond together when we were not around. That’s import and something I suggest every parent do when finding childcare for their children. It’s important for us that we get someone who’s fun and has enough energy to keep up with our little ones. I know that watching three little ones is never easy on anyone but it’s nice to find someone you trust and someone that your kids love too. LUVS knows that these things are never easy but the one thing you shouldn’t have to worry about is your baby’s diaper.
Check out this video, because it’s three by your second kiddo every mom is an expert-
What’s your best tips and advice for finding a great babysitter and for keeping prepared?