We are happy to partner with Sam’s Club on this post. Being a busy mom I don’t have a whole lot of time for my beauty routine. The products I like are easily assessable at the stores I generally like to shop in. When it comes to my hair I know I can trust Nexxus at Sam’s Club.
The Nexxus® Therappe & Humectress system nourishes from deep within – leaving hair strong, smooth and radiant. I know that even as a mom of three with little time to myself I still want the best for my hair with a big price tag. That’s why I like that I can find Nexxus products right at our local Sam’s Club store. This time of year it’s especially important to remember to take care of your hair. Check out my tips for simply radiant hair.
7 Busy Mom Tips For Radiant Hair
- Only shampoo from the roots to halfway.
- Try to not brush hair while it’s wet, this will mean less breakage.
- Condition your hair in cold water. Cold water will seal in moisture. Use products like Nexus.
- Silk sheets, a silk pillowcase is the best way to protect your hair while you sleep.
- You don’t need to wash your hair every day. Your hair needs natural oils, so give your hair a few days between washes.
- Use a shirt for wrapping your hair when you get out of the shower, this also protects against damage and works to try your hair.
- Eat Right! You know the best tip for a healthy body and beauty routine is to eat right. Give your body lots of natural vitamins with fresh fruits and vegetables.
What I like about Nexxus products is that they smell great and they make my hair feel great. This time of year it’s easy to have dry hair so it’s nice to keep my hair healthy all year long. I live in California and the summer it’s too hot to wear my hear down so I enjoy this time of year where I let my hair down. I so use styling tools on my hair so I need to deep condition my hair and like how Nexxus does not weight down my hair and it leaves my hair silky smooth.
Visit the Nexxus at Sam’s Club site to see what real women have to say about the Therappe & Humectress line and find the latest hair tips and tricks.