We made this delicious hummus dip recipe, great for snacks or even for lunch. Hummus is great for so many sides and compliments many foods. We love hummus with pita bread, chips, veggies, anything can work.
To add some extra flavor, add spices or other flavors to this hummus recipe for many tastes.
Easy Ingredients for homemade Hummus:
- 1 can (15 oz) chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 tbsp water
- Juice of one lemon (3-4 tbsp)
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 2 tbsp garlic infused olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sesame oil, dark or spice
Directions For Homemade Hummus
- Place the first six ingredients in the bowl of a blender or food processor.
- Process on high until the hummus is uniformly smooth. If the blades stop turning before the hummus is pureed, add a tbsp of water and try again.
- Transfer the hummus to a serving dish and drizzle with sesame oil.
- Cover and chill until serving.
Easy hummus for any get together at home or bring it as a party dish.