This is a sponsored post brought to you by Trident in partnership with Mom It Forward.
I know each and every day I try to feel my best. Especially in the last year I am making more of an effort to do things that help me feel my very best. I know that as a busy mom that if I am happy I am a better wife, mom and friend. One of the things that makes me happy is staying active and fit, also watching what I put into my body is equally as important as taking care of it. I know that each day there are some simple things I can do to stay feeling my very best and keeping that smile on my face.
5 Simple Tips For Feeling Your Best Every Day
- Get Active – Being active each and every day is one of the best ways to stay happy and feel energized. I believe it’s not just for my overall health but good for the soul, plus what mom doesn’t want to enjoy an hour alone?
- Hydrate – Water is essential to life and happiness, stay hydrated not just during the hot summer months but as we head into cooler weather it’s still equally as important.
- Music – One of the best ways to stay happy is with music, whether you’re working out or just cleaning up boost your mood with your favorite tunes.
- Get A Hobby – Find something you really enjoy doing, I enjoy writing and photography. I often get to enjoy taking photos of my girls and exploring new places together is only better when you have pictures to remember it.
- Snack Well – Heavy snacks can weigh you down and make you feel sluggish, one of my favorite mid-day snacks is a stick of gum. It’s also a delightful treat without the guilt! Sugar free gum is also a great treat to keep kiddos happy too and it will keep their smiles bright and healthy.
Trident is inspired to keep healthy smiles on the faces of so many. For over 10 year Trident has supported families with their partnership with Oral Health’s Smiles Across America program. This program has donated over 2 million dollars to give #HealthySmiles to children who’s families couldn’t otherwise afford it.
During the week of September 20th with every Trident purchase they’re going to give back to Smiles Across America. I know that giving back is one of the best ways to feel great and make others feel great too.
What are some simple ways that you keep your smile shining bright?