As a mom the one thing no one told me after having a baby how different my body and my workouts would be. It was only after baby number three did I realize just how different my body was and I was little prepared for that light bladder leakage that would occasionally occur.
Little did I know I already had everything I needed to combat the one thing holding me back from my favorite dance fitness classes right in my bathroom. Poise pads are thin and flexible and offer the protection you need to stay fresh. Why didn’t I think of this sooner?
Using Poise is an essential part of my gym bag. Since their pads are thin and portable I can use when when I need it most. Stay fresh and confident with Poise® pads and liners. They’re designed specifically for Light Bladder Leakage (LBL), which make them an easy choice for the 1 in 3 women who experiences LBL.
POISE THIN SHAPE PADS
Designed to move with your body, new Poise Thin-Shape pads feature Super Absorbent Material (SAM) and a Thin-Flex design for extraordinary protection that’s still 3x drier than period pads† to help you take care of leaks with confidence.
5 Simple Low Impact Exercise Tips
- Get Walking – Go to a low pace and start to walk. It’s low impact and an easy way to get the whole family moving.
- Get Support – Whether it be a friend, spouse or just a comfortable new pair of shoes, or even making sure you pack your Poise. Find support, get comfortable and get started!
- Hiking – It’s great to get outdoors, not only for your health but for overall happiness. Hiking is low impact and yet such a great exercise for your body.
- Get WET! – Water is such a great way to work your body with minimal impact. In fact it has been said that water has many healing properties.
- Make It Fun – Whether you’re starting at a slower pace or working with an injury as long as you’re having fun you will create that healthy routine.
TRY IT FREE!
Get your free Poise sample kit. Just sign up now!
What are your favorite low impact exercise tips?