I felt the magic of Swiss herbs in Ricola Herb & Throat drops as part of a sponsored post for Socialstars. #swissherbs
As the weather gets colder, wetter, and just miserable, it becomes the time of the year that we start to spend more indoors to avoid the elements. We also know this is that time of the year, the cold and flu season. Our children are getting sick, coughs, and sniffles are everywhere. It is official, cold and flu season is here and no one wants to be caught off guard.
I stay on top of my responsibilities by being prepared for anything, anytime and all seasons of the year. With it being winter season, I like to stay prepared with the products that we have found to use the most during each cold and flu season. Even the simple sough and sore throat is enough to keep people in bed and out for action. When I feel under the weather, Ricola® Sugar Free Lemon Mint Drops keep me powering through my day by keeping my throat relieved which keeps me from being miserable. Whether it’s running for a workout or running after my kiddos, Ricola helps me feel my best, even if I start to feel my worst.
5 Of Our Tips To Get Ready For Cold & Flu Season
- Exercise – If you want to ward off getting sick, the best thing to do is stay healthy. Exercise is an essential part of overall health, so be sure to make time to get of activity in as it will only benefit you.
- Eat Your Veggies – Staying healthy means eating right and eating plenty of fruits and vegetables will keep your body healthy.
- Wash Your Hands – Proper hand washing is a must, be sure to wash your hands after returning home from running errands!
- Power up! – Get a boost naturally from Ricola® Sugar Free Lemon Mint Drops. The refreshing thyme and peppermint in Ricola’s signature Chrüterchraft will provide you with a natural boost to your day, plus relief.
- Stay Prepared – Keep Ricola® Sugar Free Lemon Mint Drops around with other essentials like hot tea, tissues, and soup. Being prepared for cold and flu season will help you get better, faster. Ricola will help with symptoms and help you feel like you again.
Getting sick isn’t an option for a busy mom like myself. Between my children, working out, being a business owner, and being a wife that shares household duties, life doesn’t stop when I get sick. I like to stay prepared for not only myself but also for my children and my husband. Ricola is a brand I trust for my entire family and it’s our most trusted when we do get sick.
Find out more about the ingredients in Ricola products like Chrüterchraft. Ricola® Sugar Free Lemon Mint Drops will help with sore throat relief, taste good, and keep me powering through my day. I know when I start to come down with a sickness, doing my best to ward it off is essential to how long it will last or who else I will get sick possibly. By starting with helping my body be its best and strongest, and not hurting and sore, I can make sure I am at my full capacity all throughout the year!
Are you getting ready for cold and flu season? Has your family gotten sick yet? What are some things you do to stay healthy this time of year?