I felt the magic of swiss herbs in Ricola Herb & Throat drops as part of a sponsored post for Socialstars. #swissherbs
As the weather gets colder and we start spending more and more time indoors we know it’s that time of year when our children are getting sick. Cold and flu season is here and you don’t want it to catch you off guard. That’s why I like to stay prepared with the products we use the most during cold and flu season. Even when I feel under the weather Ricola® Herb & Throat Drops keep me powering through my day. So whether it’s running for a workout or running after my kiddos Ricola is a product I trust to help me feel my best, even if I start to feel my worst.
5 Tips To Get Ready For Cold & Flu Season
- Exercise – If you want to ward off getting sick the best thing to do is stay healthy. Exercise is an essential part of overall health so getting plenty of it will only benefit you.
- Eat Your Veggies – Staying healthy means eating right so eating plenty of fruits and vegetables will keep your body healthy.
- Wash Your Hands – Proper hand washing is a must, be sure to wash your hands after returning home from running errands!
- Power up! – Get a boost naturally from Ricola Revitalizing Herb Drops. The refreshing thyme and peppermint in Ricola’s signature Chrüterchraft will provide you a natural boost to your day.
- Stay Prepared – Keep Ricola Herb Drops around with other essentials like hot tea and tissues. Being prepared for cold and flu season will help you get better, faster. Ricola will help with symptoms and help you feel like you again.
Getting sick isn’t an option for a busy mom like myself. Between my children, working out and running a household life doesn’t stop when I get sick. I like to stay prepared for not only myself but also for my children. Ricola is a brand I trust for my entire family and it’s our most trusted when we do get sick.
Are you getting ready for cold and flu season? Has your family gotten sick yet? What are some things you do to stay healthy this time of year?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.