Today’s post is sponsored by Depend, but my love for the #underwareness movement is all my own!
Bladder leakage happens and as a mom I’m know so many other moms can relate. Did you know that more and more young people are having bladder leakage problems, it’s just not something older generations are dealing with. There’s a few tips for bladder leakage that you should consider if you are having issues with leakage.
- Less water – drink less water by spacing it out over time. Cut back overnight if you’re having issues.
- Work that pelvic floor – Being overweight or even pregnancy can cause your pelvic floor to become weak. Exercise is always your friend when it comes to health!
- Go for it! Use the restroom when you can. Know your limit!
- Stay protected, Depend is there for you.
It’s okay to find a real solution for the problems you face. If you’re an active mom like I am you might find yourself with some issues. Knowing there’s products to help makes all the difference.
Claim your free samples today by visiting the Depend landing page and clicking on the “Get a Sample” button located at the top right-hand side of the screen. Then, select which sample you would like to receive and wait for them to arrive.
Depend will donate $1, up to $3 million, over the next three years to charities that advance the research, education and awareness of bladder leakage for:
- Every pant drop, photo and video shared Using #Underwareness and #DropYourPants
- Every personal video made about what Underwareness means to you that is uploaded to YouTube and tagged #Underwareness and #DropYourPants
Will you help out and share a photo for fun?