One place our family loves to spend time at is Disneyland. After living in southern California and visiting all the theme parks it always comes back to the fact that Disney is our favorite. This year there’s no better place t spend my favorite time of year, Halloween than at Disneyland Resort! From September 12 to October 31, 2014 you can celebrate Halloween time!!
See I love Halloween all the bright colors, the pumpkins, it’s about being cozy with your family and making memories and Disneyland is one of those places we make happy memories together. Plus as a mom I love being cozy on our favorite rides.
I spend a lot of time at Disneyland and yes one of my favorite things to do is shop. I can’t resist Halloween decor so we were thrilled to see new merchandise now at Disneyland. We found these delights inside World of Disney in Downtown Disney. It’s located right outside the main gate of the park and has everything you meant to buy all in one place before you leave the resort. Shopping on Main Street is one of my favorite things to do so all this month we are excited to watch both Disneyland and Disneyland California Adventure transform for Halloween!
I personally think the pumpkin Mickey’s are a steal at only $16.95. Use your Disneland Annual Pass and get 20% off all shopping purchases! I already picked up my favorites and can’t get enough of the Halloween decor including the candy bowl which will be perfect for my little trick or treaters!There are plenty of Halloween costumes too! Everything you will need to transform for Mickey’s Halloween Party!
Special Treats and Surprises
Enjoy seasonal attractions and special activities during Halloween Time at the Disneyland Resort.
- Celebrate the season with the Haunted Mansion Holiday, brought to you by Jack Skellington, from Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas, and the residents of Halloween Town.
- Escape the clutches of freaky phantasms as you are launched to a haunted section of the universe on Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy.
- Drop in for ghostly encounters and hair-raising thrills at The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror.
- Take a spooky stroll down Main Street, U.S.A., which is transformed into a Pumpkin Festival with hundreds of hand-carved pumpkins on display—and no two alike.
- Meet some Disney villains as they are conjured up in a sideshow tent at the Halloween Carnival at Big Thunder Ranch in Frontierland.
- Create Halloween crafts and enjoy some not-so-spooky activities for kids at Halloween Carnival at Big Thunder Ranch. Plus, watch pumpkin carvers and meet some of your favorite Disney Characters in their Halloween costumes.
- Observe Dia de los Muertos with a traditional skeleton display in Frontierland.
- Show off your monster moves on the dance floor at the Mad T Party at Disney California Adventure Park, where you can dance the night away, chill out in the lounge or just take in the scene.
- Discover the thrills and chills of the Disneyland Resort on the Disney’s Happiest Haunts Tour that takes you on lively adventures through both parks.
Held on select nights at Disneyland Park, don’t miss your chance to enjoy all the spook-tacular entertainment that Mickey’s Halloween Party has to offer! Tickets for Mickey’s Halloween Party are now on sale—purchase yours today! Please note: If you’re an Annual Passholder, be sure to sign in to receive your Passholder discount.
Buy your Disneyland tickets today.
Have you ever been to Disneyland for Halloween?