Being a parent it is always super important we keep harmful things from our children s mouths. This includes everything from toys, things, magnets, lithium coin batteries, and so many things. Thousands of cases of coin battery ingestion are reported every year and the swallowing of batteries is very dangerous and can lead to serious injury or death.
Duracell has and is always taking steps to prevent battery ingestion’s with updates to packaging making them child resistant. Placing clear warnings on the batteries themselves is also a way to drive the point all the time. With a huge lack of awareness of which devices have coin batteries making it clear what is where and taking other safety measures can be taken to prevent ingestion.
Check out this infographic with some safety tips:
Please let me know if this is of interest to you, I’m more than happy to share more information or discuss any key points.
I was compensated for sharing this important message.