This post is part of the HEALTHY ESSENTIALS® 2014 program by Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc. and The Motherhood, who sent me a box of products and compensated me for my time. Opinions, experiences and photos shared here are all my own, and I hope you enjoy them.
Recycling is one of the best things that all of us can do to help our environment. From separating materials, to recycling throughout your home, or holding on to things until they can be recycled are all things we kids and parents can do every day and right now!
Many people think that recycling can only take place when there are recycling rubbish bins around. But the truth is recycling can lead to a very little to no waste output. Checking around your home and making sure your recycling products not just from your kitchen but also your bathroom is important because many products can go into your recycling. Support and protect a clean environment so visit this website to find recycling solutions near you. Also visit http://caretorecycle.com/ for extra tips and advice.
HEALTHY ESSENTIALS® Products want to remind everyone about Earth Day and that recycle packaging in the bathroom is as important as anywhere. Also remember using quality products reduce the amount needed and the amount of packaging used in the long run. With so many useful and great products from HEALTHY ESSENTIALS® there is something below that I am sure you have in your medicine chest and drawers.
Check out HEALTHY ESSENTIALS® printable coupons, tips & tools and more and save more than $55 this month of April (see site here for details).
- Save $1.00 – JOHNSON’S® Baby Intense Moisture Cream
- Save $1.00 – LUBRIDERM® product (6oz or larger)
- Save $1.00 – (1) CLEAN & CLEAR® product (excludes trial and travel sizes)
- Save $1.00 – (1) NEUTROGENA® Sun product (exclude trial size)
- Save $1.00 – (1) LISTERINE® SMART RINSE Anti-cavity Mouthwash, 500 ml
- Save $1.00 – (1) REACH® Total Care Floss, or REACH® Gentle Gum Care Floss, or REACH® Dentotape® or REACH® Access® Flosser
- Save $2.00 – (3) NEOSPORIN®, BAND-AID® Brand Adhesive bandages or J&J RED CROSS® Brand products (excludes trial and travel sizes, First Aid Kits, 10 ct Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandages, and On-the-Go First Aid Kits.)
You can also try to be more active helping around in your state or community and when away by using trash cans and recycling. You can also start with awareness and support Earth Day with Donate A Photo. The free Donate A Photo (DAP) app lets you raise money and awareness for causes that you care about through one simple act – taking a photo. Johnson & Johnson will donate one dollar with each photo. See some J&J employees share their thoughts on sustainability in this video.
Join us tweeters for a HEALTHY ESSENTIALS® Twitter party to talk about about some shareable moments with friends and using the #Moms4JNJConsumer hashtag to join in! See more details and RSVP at the Twtvite: http://twtvite.com/jnjearthday