As a busy mom of three it seems some days nothing can get me down. Not even the big stack of dishes that seems to be never ending. Luckily for a mom like me there’s products like Finish that help me power through my dishes so I can get on to my day. In January you will find All-New Finish Power & Free in stores. The new formula gives me the deep clean I expect from Finish Quantum in a gentle formula that I can feel good about.
It’s important for me as a mom that I give my kids the very best. From washing our dishes, cleaning our home or making dinner I want our family to be healthy.
To put the new Finish Power & Free to the ultimate test I decided to make one of my girls favorite dishes, lasagna! Left overnight a stuck on lasagna pan can be a nightmare as every busy mom knows.
Easy Weeknight Lasagna Recipe
- Uncooked Lasagna Noodles
- 1 jar of pasta sauce
- 2 cups Ricotta cheese
- 1 TBSP chopped garlic
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 large red tomatoes
- 3 TBSP fresh basil
- 3 TBSP Italian seasoning
- Start by boiling your lasagna noodles and getting them ready for your pan. You’ll want to start prepping your Ricotta cheese filling by coming the garlic, basil and Italian seasonings with the cheese.
2. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
I am a huge fan of easy weeknight meals so putting together your lasagna is easy once you have your noodles and cheese prepped.
3. I use a basic organic jar pasta sauce so I start with a layer of sauce. Add noodles and cheese and continue to layer.
4. I use fresh tomatoes in my layers throughout since it just creates texture and adds flavor. It’s a great way to sneak in other veggies too!
5. Top with a light layer of mozzarella cheese.
6. Bake for 60 minutes until the cheese is golden brown on top.
Some nights by the time we get through with dinner and after school activities the dishes are usually last to be cleaned. When it happens on lasagna night I’m left scrubbing a sticky mess!!
Using the Finish Power & Free and an overnight lasagna pan I put Finish to the ultimate ordinary mom test!
For no soaking or scrubbing I’d say it did an excellent job. We also have an older dishwasher so I was shocked that it was perfectly clean! You can find new Finish Power & Free in stores January 2014.
Connect with Finish on Facebook, get coupons and expert dishwashing advice!