It’s time to start planning for the holidays. That means we’ll be doing plenty of holiday shopping this year and since we are a large family on a budget we also know where to save money. As we prepare our family’s budget for the holidays I have a few savvy spending tips to keep in mind.
Savvy Spending Tips This Holiday:
- Budget – Set a budget for gifts and stick to it! Give yourself a little wiggle room but make a list and know who you are buying for.
- Sales – I am a sucker for a great sale at my favorite stores. During the holidays it’s a great time to make purchases so shop sales. Keep your eye out for in store only coupons, or brave the crowds and try your hand at black Friday shopping.
- Cyber Surf – Some of the best deals can be found online, especially if you are shopping for toys. Don’t brae the crowds and surf deals online!
- H&R Block’s Emerald Advance line of credit can help make the holidays – and the entire year – more enjoyable!
More details on the H&R Block Emerald Advance line of credit:
- H&R Block will begin accepting applications in offices November 25th so set up your appointment today!
- All you need to apply is an unexpired government-issued photo ID and your most recent pay stub (no W2 form required!)
- You don’t already need to be an H&R Block client to apply
- The Emerald Advance is a line of credit you can draw from as you need it. You can use it year-round for unexpected expenses and other short-term credit needs. It’s that easy!
I know we all have plenty of expenses this holiday season so make it easier with the H&R Block Emerald Advance. Remember you can set up your appointment today to get started before the holiday shopping begins!
Be sure to connect socially with H&R Block on Facebook.
To make the holidays a little easier this season we have a $300 Mastercard to give away!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
H&R Block has asked me to help promote the Emerald Advance Line of Credit. The prize was provided and may be shipped to the winner by H&R Block, but all opinions expressed in the post are my own and not those of H&R Block. Entrants must be 18 or older and located in the US only. Winner to be chosen at random.