September is Baby Safety Month and I am so excited to an ounce my partnership with Safety 1st as a brand ambassador for the company. With Mia now entering toddlerhood we’ve been busy making sure our home is safe and secure. Having stairs in our home it is very important that we have baby gates that are easy to install and easy to use. Safety 1st is one of those brands that I can always count on for quality, safety and price. Plus so many of their new products fit into the style and actual use of our home.
There are a few products I would recommend for any family who is starting to baby proof their home.
Baby Proofing Around The Home –
- Baby Gates : Easy-Fit® Security Gate – The Safety 1st plastic, pressure mounted high gate is easy to assemble. It has a one handed lock and release handle that is convenient for parents to unlock and relock. It expands wide so as to accommodate different size door openings
- Décor – Grip ‘n Go Cabinet Lock – The Safety 1st cabinet locks come in packs of two. The new décor locks also have a sleeker look to match any modern kitchen. Easy to install and keeps kiddos out of cabinets.
- Cord Short’ner– Use the Safety 1st Cord Shortner to help keep dangling power cords out of your child’s reach.
- Stores up to 4′ (122 cm) of excess cord
- Accommodates most power cords
- Double-Touch Plug ‘N Outlet Covers – Ideal for outlets your family uses frequently, these Plug ‘N Outlet Covers by Safety 1st are easy to operate on a daily basis and require no hardware installation. Plus they are child resistant!
- Safety 1st Secure Mount Deadbolt Lock – This easy to install lock requires no adhesives or drilling and leaves no marring on the door after removal. The simple installation takes just 3-steps, making it easy for parents to prevent children from opening doors with deadbolt locks.
Safety 1st is also donating the Baby Safety Bundle I mentioned above to Operation Shower for their shower on September 27th in Ponte Vedra Beach, FL for 41 military moms-to-be. Operation Shower is about celebrating, honoring and showing love to military families. The goal of this non-profit organization is to provide joyful – AWESOME – baby showers for military families to ease the stress of deployment.
I am a compensated Safety 1st brand ambassador all opinions expressed herein are of the author.