The long warm summer days have ended here in the Pacific Northwest and the rain has settled upon us once again. As our family starts to transition from summer into fall there are a few things we do to bounce back from summer into fall.
It can be quite drab here and when the rain seems endless it’s always nice to bring a little summer inside to brighten up the place. One of the easiest ways to brighten up my day and truly bounce into a joyful mood is with a summer fresh scent, my favorite song to dance to, or even baking something sweet in my kitchen.
That transition from summer to fall can be the roughest for our family and there are somethings we do to bounce back from summer into fall.
5 Easy Ways To Bounce From Summer Into Fall
- Start a schedule and stick to a routine – After school activities can be rough on your schedule so pick activities and stick to them. Our girls have chosen to do gymnastics and ballet, those activities fill our weeknights but once we’ve settled into the routine it will become easier.
- Plan your meals ahead of time – I always get so behind with meals as we bounce back into our busy schedules. An easy way to be sure my family eats healthy all week long is to prepare ahead of time. In fact it only takes me a half an hour every week to make a meal plan and grocery list.
- Adjust your sleeping schedule – An easy way to bounce back from fall into summer is to start adjusting your sleeping schedules. I’ve found that as it gets darker out sooner my kiddos get thrown off their schedules. I plan ahead by giving them more time to wind down before bed, and keep a night bath, book and into bed routine.
- Bounce back with style – As the weather starts to get cooler I pack away all the summer clothes and pull out the warmer clothing and jackets. I also prepare by buying new items like rain boots, hats, and jackets before the season.
- Plan a getaway – Long gone are the beachy rays of summer but there’s nothing like planning a mid-winter getaway to keep you excited about the coming season!
Bounce is one of those products that brings back a little piece of summer. In one small sheet, Bounce provides four amazing benefits to help you #BounceBack from whatever life throws at you in the laundry room: softening, freshening, static control, and they even help repel lint and hair from clothes. If you have sensitive skin there is also a perfume free variety.
Bounce dryer sheets come in six, fresh scents:
- Outdoor Fresh: Adds a big, smiley summer day to your laundry, and the house.
- Fresh Linen: Get ready to dive into bed!
- Spring Fresh: The smell of springtime bursting out right under your nose.
- Meadows & Rain: It’s the smell you dream of yourself running through.
- Spring & Renewal: Fresh, fruity, floral and fabulous.
- Fresh Lavender: A fresh lavender scent that provides a soft, fresh, and comforting fragrance for your fabrics.
Check out this Vine Video from Bounce:
Get social with Bounce by following Bounce on Twitter and liking Bounce on Facebook.
Bounce wants to know how you #BounceBack from summer and into fall? How are some ways you have had to #BounceBack in your life? I have TWO $47 prize packs to give away!!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
This post was compensated by Bounce as part of my participation in a campaign with the Mom It Forward Blogger Network.