I can hardly believe that my first child is 8 years old! She’ll be going into third grade and she’s such a little lady now. The day she was born was one of the best days of my life and I’m so glad that every year I get to celebrate on of the best days of my life over and over again with them. It’s one of the things I love most now that they are getting older. Remembering how far we’ve come together. Being her mom is one of the best things to happen to my life and I hope she always knows just how much I love her.
So today we celebrate Kaila’s 8th birthday. She came down with a fever two days ago and wasn’t feeling well. We bought her plenty of presents and have a few other surprises for her.
In the Past Year Kaila Has:
- developed as a gymnast
- visited 3 states
- camped out for a total of 8 days in the woods
- grown as a student and gets exceptional grades in school
- taught herself to swim and is working on learning to ride a bike
- likes art and drawing sketches
- enjoys writing books
- likes Monster High Dolls
- Favorite color is blue
- Loves tacos and broccoli (not together though)
- is a wonderful big sister and friend