Living on the west coast I have never really explored the east coast. One day I’d love to take our family on a wonderful trip and visit Pennsylvania. Sesame Place has so many exciting things going on this year. If you live in the area or are planning a family vacation I suggest you add it to your list of things to do!
- Opening Day is April 27th – Park Hours: 10 am-8 pm
- Be the first to arrive at Sesame Place on Opening Day, April 27, 2013 and get the royal treatment! Guests are the VIPs and will be treated to a character celebration followed by a meet and greet with all of your Sesame Street friends throughout the park!
- Look for contest details to be the parade Grand Marshall on opening day.
- Be one of first 500 guests to visit Mr. Hooper’s Emporium and receive a special gift!
- Season Pass Member Preview Day is April 21st – – Park Hours: 10 am-6 pm
- The park is open for a full day of fun to kick off the 2013 season.
- Enjoy an exclusive day just for 2013 Season Pass Members featuring our season kick-off celebration followed by meet-and-greets with everyone’s favorite Sesame Street friends, live DJ and kids’ dance party and more!
- Pass members are invited to the exclusive All-New Star-Studded Celebration Dine
- Learn more about season pass member preview day by clicking here:
- Special Event Concert Series:
- Special Events Concert tickets went on-sale March 27th.
- This year’s special events include: Caillou’s Musical Playdate (5/4 & 5/5), Imagination Movers Live in Concert (5/11 & 5/12), Max & Ruby’s Musical Playdate (5/18 & 5/19) and Laurie Berkner’s The You & Me Tour (6/1 & 6/2).
- All Concerts are FREE except for Laurie Berkner and The Imagination Movers, which are $10.00.
- Season Passes/Tickets:
- For 2013, Sesame Place is introducing a more affordable way to buy season passes. With the EZ Pay payment plan, guests can pay for their season passes over a six-month time period with payments as low as $16.17 per month.
judy gardner says
this is something i will keep in mind for the future. it would have to be more than a weekend trip to make the drive worthwil, so i will look up other attractions for families there as well. thanks for the info!
We live JUST close enough that it’s a possibility to go, but JUST far enough that it’s not a probability, if that makes sense. I do love Sesame Street though, and think it would be a fun place to spend the day.