Happy Valentine’s Day! Looking for a romantic recipe to celebrate the evening? Check out Hungry Girl Lisa Lillien’s guilt-free and delicious date-night dishes! Her recipes are great because you can now skip the hassle (and high cost) of a restaurant and spoil your sweetie with an (easy) romantic meal made just for two! Lisa’s simple and delicious recipes below ensure less time spent cooking and more time cuddling with your sweetheart. I especially love how each of these recipes are made using Tyson® Grilled & Ready® chicken that’s not only 98% fat free and has no preservatives- but it’s pre-prepared and ready for your use.
I decided to put one of the Hungry Girl recipes to the test a recipe I know my whole family would enjoy! What do you get when you mix Grilled & Ready® chicken breast chunks with creamy tomato soup, Italian seasonings and portabella mushrooms? An Italian dish that will make you fall in amore. Created by Hungry Girl Lisa Lillien HERE.
Chicken Amore Pasta
- 6 ounces Grilled & Ready® Chunks
- 1 cup creamy tomato soup
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 4 cups broccoli cole slaw
- 1 cup portabella mushroom
- cut into bite sized pieces
- In a medium bowl, thoroughly mix soup with sour cream. Stir in basil and Italian seasoning.
- Bring a large skillet sprayed with nonstick spray to medium-high heat. Add broccoli slaw and 1/2 cup water. Cover and cook until fully softened, 10 to 12 minutes. Uncover and, if needed, cook and stir until water has evaporated, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Transfer slaw to a large bowl and blot away excess moisture.
- Remove skillet from heat, re-spray and return to medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and cook and stir until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile prepare Grilled & Ready Chicken Breast Chunks according to package directions.
- Add chicken, soup mixture and slaw to the skillet. Cook and stir until hot and well mixed, 1 to 2 minutes.
Need other recipe ideas? Try these easy to make recipes for Valentine’s Day tonight.
I have partnered with Tyson® Grilled & Ready® products for this post. Compensation was provided.