This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Harman Stoves for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.
If you live anywhere like where we do it's probabbly still cold at your house. I know in Oregon we're still trying to stay dry and warm. Not having an actual fireplace in our current home the Harman Pellet Stoves would be perfect for our family. In fact this popular heating alternative is a great solution for homes who need more heat but can't put in an actual fireplace.
- The patented Pellet Pro System makes it possible to burn any grade of pellet fuel for maximum heat and efficiency.
- FireDome technology maximizes wood-heating efficiency and keeps the viewing area clean by directing airflow between the glass and fire.
- This climate control technology provides homeowners with the option to redirect heat output to specific areas of the home, improving heating efficiency.
Harman pellet stoves utilize an advanced Exhaust Sensing Probe (ESP) system to deliver precision heating control.
Check out all of the Harman Pellet Stoves today.Giveaway!I have a great prize pack to also give away. Prize pack includes notebook, tshirt.
Main Entry: Tell me what Harman Stove would be great for your family.
Extra Entry Methods
- Share on Facebook and/or Twitter once a day for an extra entry a day.
- Like Our Ordinary Life on Facebook