One of my favorite things to do is get out of the house and run Lately I’ve found myself locked inside the gym on the treadmill while the rain pours outside. I’m always looking for fun local things to do so I was thrilled when I saw a Color Me Rad 5K coming to Oregon. 3.1 miles of color bombs and fun, I can only imagine it will be a fun time and I can’t wait to run this 5K. I have convinced my husband to do it with me and it’s just another fun way we can both spend time together.
This year start healthy and fresh and have a little fun. Why not run for the fun of it and have fun doing it too? Most likely no matter where you live in this country there is a Color Me Rad 5K coming to a city near you. Start out as clean as a newborn babe, and throughout the run, you’ll coat your chaffing thighs with Color Bombs of blue, green,pink, purple, and yellow until your face, shirt, and body come out silkscreened like a tie-dyed hippy on the other side.
Each section of the run adds a new explosion of color to your clean, painter’s palate until you cross the finish line into a final blitzkrieg of color. I can’t wait to do this run and thanks to Color Me Rad I’ll be able to!
Color Me Rad is coming to a town near you with a tsunami of color that’ll make colored tears of joy run down your cheeks and will renew your will to live.
I have one Color Me Rad race entry to give away!
Main Entry: Tell me why you’d like to run and which city you will be running in.
Extra Entry Methods
- Join my community.
- BLOG ABOUT IT!!! 5 entries.
- Grab my banner 1 entry.
- SUBSCRIBE: (located home page, right hand side) 2 entries.
- 1 extra entry (Follow on Twitter and/orFacebook)
- Tweet once a day for an extra entry.
- Share on Facebook once a day for an extra entry a day.
- Like Our Ordinary Life on Facebook
- Add me on Google+
- Add me on Instagram – @OurOrdinaryLife
- Add me on Pinterest – @OurOrdinaryLife
- You can always leave a comment on any non-giveaway post.
Giveaway ends 3-08-2013
US entries ONLY. View my giveaway rules.