After a flurry of holiday hoopla and getting settled into the new year, it’s time to get back to the routine. The kids are off to school, the entertaining is over and your shelves are empty. Let Box Tops for Education® help you out with its pantry stock up!
My kiddo is always digging through the pantry to see what Box Tops she can find. At her school Box Tops are important and they have given more than $500 million for schools since the program started in 1996! Why not buy products that give back and some of my favorite products do have Box Tops on them.
Collecting Box Tops is easy. Just look for them on products you already buy.
Then have your child collect them and take them to school. I know my child’s school has a Box Tops collection times throughout the year. Last year my child’s class won a pizza party for collecting the most. It’s a great incentive for kids and that’s why my kiddo is always trying to collect them! Stock up your pantry with plenty of the essentials and collect Box Tops as well.
I have one pantry stock up gift pack to give away.
Pantry Stock Up gift pack includes:
- New Peanut Butter Toast Crunch® cereal
- Nature Valley® Chewy Trail Mix Dark Chocolate Cherry and Protein Salted Caramel
- Fiber One® Protein Bars
- Progresso® Recipe Starters
- Food Should Taste Good® Chips
- Green Giant Fresh® Box Tops for Education pencil pouch
- Hamburger Helper® Sweet & Sour Chicken and Parmesan Crusted Chicken
- Betty Crocker® Mac & Cheese and Au Gratin potatoes
- Kleenex® wallet pack and 184 count box
- Scott® toilet paper (4 roll) and paper towel roll
- Avery® dry erase weekly calendar
- Ziploc® bowls and bags
- Yoplait® Frozen Yogurt free product coupon
Main Entry: To enter, tell me what are your favorite General Mills products?
Extra Entry Methods
- Join my community.
- BLOG ABOUT IT!!! 5 entries.
- Grab my banner 1 entry.
- SUBSCRIBE: (located home page, right hand side) 2 entries.
- 1 extra entry (Follow on Twitter and/orFacebook)
- Tweet once a day for an extra entry.
- Share on Facebook once a day for an extra entry a day.
- Like Our Ordinary Life on Facebook
- Add me on Google+
- Add me on Instagram – @OurOrdinaryLife
- Add me on Pinterest – @OurOrdinaryLife
- You can always leave a comment on any non-giveaway post.
Giveaway ends 3-01-2013
US entries ONLY. View my giveaway rules.
“Disclosure: Information, products and promotional items have been provided by General Mills and Box Tops for Education and its program partners.”