There’s no hiding the fact that I love to dance. In fact, I take a dance class twice a week and I’d probably go more often i I could find the time. That’s why the new game Dance Central 3 has been such a big hit. I can dance and have fun when I want to!
I was thrilled when Microsoft sent me the new Dance Central 3 game to test out.
Few things can lift your mood, get you moving and bring people together like dancing, and Dance Central 3 does all of these things and more. Practice your moves to your favorite chart-topping dance hits of today, groove and boogie to classic disco songs from the 70s and everything in between. There’s no better way to master the hottest dance moves than through this game’s authentic, exciting choreography. Put your dancing shoes on, you’ve officially arrived at Dance Central.
- For a limited time only, when you purchase Dance Central 3 you’ll receive two Best Buy-exclusive tracks from Usher — “Twisted (featuring Pharrell)” and “Euphoria”
- Learn new moves from the soundtrack that features over 40 new tracks from an array of eras including the disco grooves of the 70s to current chart-topping dance hits (Kinect Sensor required, not included)
- Shake it to authentic choreography that teaches you memorable dance crazes from the past and master the hottest moves of today
- Revisit your favorites from Dance Central and Dance Central 2 by importing their library of songs (fee required for song import)
- Expand your song library to a total of more than 140 songs and routines from the fully integrated, in-game music store with Xbox LIVE (additional subscription fee may apply, additional songs not included)
- Throw a party and boogie with up to eight of your friends in the new multiplayer Party mode
For sale for $49.99 and would make a great gift this holiday!