Every year we send special Christmas cards to our loved ones near and far from Tiny Prints. My favorite cards from them are the Christmas Photo Cards because I am allowed to personalize my cards with pictures of my family. What I love about Tiny Prints are all the choices you have create a custom one of a kind card. Every year we’ve done multi-photo folding cards but this year I wanted to go simple. I really wanted to create a fun postcard.
What I love about Tiny Prints is that now you can create a mini website that goes along with your cards. Write to friends and family and give updates, and share pictures form your year. The virtual Christmas card that goes nicely with the postcard.
I created our postcard and here is the front.
On the back of the card is an adorable red and white stripe with the website address to my virtual Christmas Card. It’s simple and cute and unique to our family and all with high quality prints! That why year after year we trust our cards to Tiny Prints!
Be sure to check out all of the Tiny Prints deals and promos going on now.Also be sure to connect with Tiny Prints on facebook and Twitter.
We have a $50 credit to give away to one lucky reader!
Main Entry: To enter, tell me what card design might you create?
Extra Entry Methods:
- 1 entry each – Tiny Prints on facebook and Twitter.
- Leave a comment and get a card from me: HERE.
- Join my community.
- BLOG ABOUT IT!!! 5 entries.
- Grab my banner(shoot me an email; I’m willing to exchange banners) 1 entry.
- SUBSCRIBE: (located home page, right hand side) 2 entries.
- 1 extra entry (Follow on Twitter and/orFacebook)
- Tweet once a day for an extra entry.
- Like Our Ordinary Life on Facebook
- Add me on Google+
- You can always leave a comment on any non-giveaway post.
Giveaway ends 11-18-2012