Now that Mia is starting to play with toys we’re having exploring all sorts of fun new things. Among our newest favorites is the Little Tikes DiscoverSounds Shape Sort and Scatter sent to us from Little Tikes.
Three fun stages to grow with baby:
- Stage One- Free-Play Shape Sorting
Helps infants learn about shapes and colors. When a block is placed into the
respective shape hole the toy will “talk” and say the name of the block and color that
was inserted. Collect all the shapes inside the toy; the bottom will then drop out and
scatter to play again
- Stage Two- Directed Shape Sorting
Learning mode for toddlers. The toy will ask the child to find a certain block, color or
number. If the child inserts the correct piece the toy will show a green light; if the wrong
piece is inserted the bottom of the toy will drop and the blocks will scatter
- Stage Three- Game Play for Preschoolers
Preschoolers who have learned their shapes and colors can race against the clock! As
the toy calls out shapes or colors the child must find the respective block and insert it
before time runs out.
The blocks are all in the shape of little fish, I think they’re so bright and fun.
We also have one Little Tikes DiscoverSounds Shape Sort and Scatter to give away.
Main Entry: To enter, tell me how else could you use Sun Chips in a recipe or how do you enjoy snacking with Sun Chips.
Extra Entry Methods:
- LIKE Little Tikes on facebook
- Follow Little Tikes on Twitter
- Join my community.
- BLOG ABOUT IT!!! 5 entries.
- Grab my banner(shoot me an email; I’m willing to exchange banners) 1 entry.
- SUBSCRIBE: (located home page, right hand side) 2 entries.
- 1 extra entry (Follow on Twitter and/orFacebook)
- Tweet once a day for an extra entry.
- Like Our Ordinary Life on Facebook
- Add me on Google+
- You can always leave a comment on any non-giveaway post.
Giveaway ends 11-26-2012