Every year for Christmas we get new pajamas. It’s a tradition really and Hanes is one of those brands you know is going to keep you comfy and warm this holiday season. I received a pair of Hanes Women’s Sleep Pants to review and I just love how comfortable they are. The adorable print is fun even for mom! At only $12 these are a great gift idea! Hanes.com has tons of great stocking stuffers like socks and tank tops.
I think gifts from Hanes are not only practical but I know they really are great small gifts.
Sleep Pants Features:
- Comfy sleep pants in a soft stretch cotton made with just the right amount of spandex.
- Cool graphics and fashion-forward colors.
- Adjustable drawstring waist for comfort.
- No pockets.
A girl’s gotta-have layering basic. Tank top features:
- Soft, comfortable cotton (Heathers cotton/polyester).
- Ribbed for a feminine fit.
- Longer length for fuller coverage and tucking in.
- ComfortSoft® cotton openings for arms and neck.
- No tag means no itchy neckline.
- 31″ average length.
- Both tanks are white, for easy pairing with any color.
Give mom a gift that she’ll enjoy comfortably too with Hanes!
I was sent samples.
Christine Wooldridge says
we never did this but would be cute
as a mom of 6, we have never done the matchy matchy pj’s but just a couple of times. I think this would be fun to GIFT my sisters and mom when we do our annual pre shop get together. It would be so fun and make for some great pics and memories. Plus, there is no complaints on those prices!
The rest of MY family would probably never do this anymore. They are too “cool” as teens now but I know when they get older they will think this is cool!