It’s time for the kids to head back to school and in my house that means I’ve been busy getting prepared. One of my goals this year is to be more organized and with our schedules becoming more and more busy I have to be. I have to say my office tools are what help keep me sane. My organization board keeps all of our important dates and schedules. It’s such an easy way to keep notes about what’s going on in our life. I love that I can also pin papers like the September things we are studying like our English and Spanish words.
Another tool that is my must have has been a good printer. Our family just loves HP so we were excited to review the HP Photosmart 7520 e-All-in-One Printer. This thing literally does it all with copy, scan, fax, and even email in your prints. I love the style and functionality of HP’s newest All-In-One printer.
Expand your home printing horizons.
• Print documents and photos, make copies and scans, send faxes, access the Web,and print on the go.
• Scan everyday documents and photos straight to e-mail, and scan multiple files to a single document.
• Do more in less time, using an e-all-in-one with a 25-sheet automatic document feeder and fast print speeds.
• Save time—automatically print and copy on both sides of a single page.
I need tolls that are going to help simplify and organize my life and I can say that my printer is one of those tools. The double sided printing has to be our favorite feature. Need more back to school solutions? Check out HP’s “School is in Session” pin board on Pinterest where you’ll find so many great ideas.
One winner will receive a back to school kit:
- Large-sized combo dry erase cork board with magnetic labels
- Bedside caddy – perfect for storing notebooks, remote controls, cell phones, etc.
- Waterproof outdoor blanket (perfect for sporting events, picnics, and beach days)
- $50 Snapfish gift card where you can purchase customized last minute back-to-school essentials and gift items
Main Entry: To enter, visit School is in Session and tell me your HP back to school essentials.
Extra Entry Methods:
- Join my community.
- BLOG ABOUT IT!!! 5 entries.
- Grab my banner(shoot me an email; I’m willing to exchange banners) 1 entry.
- SUBSCRIBE: (located home page, right hand side) 2 entries.
- Gain an extra entry by tweeting and following me on twitter, becoming a Google follower, and also by sharing this giveaway on Facebook.
- Tweet once a day for an extra entry.
- Like Our Ordinary Life on Facebook
- Add me on Google+
- Remember: List this giveaway on any contest site for 3 entries.
- You can always leave a comment on any non-giveaway post. (1 extra entry per post commented on. just go to home posts are up front, please comment on all new posts and leave your extra entry comment
Giveaway ends 10-09-2012
- Join my community.
I am an HP brand ambassador, incentives were received for my participation. I am a loyal HP customer all opinions are my own.