Recently I was sent a number of scrumptious products from Rodelle. Rodelle has created premier baking and cooking essentials since 1936.
Responsibly sourced from premier growing regions, Rodelle has been delivering the finest in baking essentials for 75 years. Its pure vanilla, superior extracts and remarkable spice blends have been unrivaled in flavor and quality since 1936. Rodelle exclusive collection takes culinary adventure from good to grand. The company, and myself, believe that choosing premier ingredients is the way for avid chefs to make a difference in their recipes year round.
That’s why I decided to use these products to create a gorgeous treat.
Chocolate Truffles Recipe:
- 8 ounces chocolate (high quality, 62% cacao or higher)
- 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
The use of high quality and organic ingredients is a personal preference of mine, but any alternative will work. I used an organic chocolate with 85% cocoa.
First you will want to chop your chocolate into small pieces.
Place the mix into the refrigerator and allow to cool for two hours. Next, take a spoonful and roll the hard mixture into balls. It will become soft very fast so roll and then place on parchment paper.
- â€¢ 8 ounces chocolate (high quality, 62% cacao or higher)
- â€¢ ½ cup of heavy whipping cream
- â€¢ 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- First you will want to chop your chocolate into small pieces.
- Next you will heat your heavy whipping cream to a simmer. Make sure you stir the cream. You will then pour the cream and vanilla over your chopped chocolate.
- Allow the cream to sit over the chocolate for 5 minutes.
- Then you will stir the mixture and allow it to sit on your counter and cool for a half an hour.This mix should be smooth.
- Place the mix into the refrigerator and allow to cool for two hours. You will then take a spoon and roll the hard mixture into balls. It will become soft very fast so roll and then place on parchment paper.
- Put your balls back into the fridge for another 6 hours and then roll them in cocoa. You could also roll them in walnuts or anything else that you desire.