Mother’s Day is just around the corner and I know most moms would love a sweet treat on their special day. I now the foodie in me would love to get a few new items for my kitchen and have a nice meal with a an even nicer desert. It’s all I can ask for, besides a day of no kids fighting. I was recently sent a number of Guylian Belgian Chocolates to give me a sweet treat on my day.
Guylian ‘ultra-indulgent’ luxurious chocolate seashells are 100% pure, silky smooth, dark and white Belgian Chocolate and are filled with rich, decadent creamy chocolate praline truffle. The original signature truffle recipe is still made in small-batch copper kettles exclusively by Guylian’s Master Chocolatiers in Sint-Niklaas, Belgium. The chocolates are imported from Belgium to ensure wonderful quality, taste and a true chocolate experience.
Beyond the hazelnut filled praline seashells, Guylian also offers a nice range of artisanal chocolates including truffles, dark chocolate and an assortment of chocolate boxes. These would make a great sweet gift for mom this year!
One winner (1) of the following products:
- One – 22 piece box of Guylian Artisanal Belgian Original Chocolate Truffles
- Two – 6 piece Original Chocolate Truffle Box
- Four – 2 piece Original Chocolate Truffle Box
Main Entry: Tell me how you finding your bliss!
Extra Entry Methods:
- LIKE them on Facebook
- BLOG ABOUT IT!!! 5 entries.
- Grab my banner(shoot me an email I’m willing to exchange banners) 1 entry.
- SUBSCRIBE: (located home page, right hand side) 2 entries.
- Gain an extra entry by tweeting and following me on twitter, becoming a Google follower, and also by sharing this giveaway on Facebook.
- Tweet once a day for an extra entry.
- Like Our Ordinary Life on Facebook
- Add me on Google+
- Remember: List this giveaway on any contest site for 3 entries.
- You can always leave a comment on any non-giveaway post. (1 extra entry per post commented on. just go to ‘home’ posts are up front, please comment on all new posts and leave your extra entry comment
Giveaway ends 5-11-2012